THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE (http://www.polishimporter.ca). BY ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE AND/OR PLACING AN ORDER, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
USING THIS WEBSITE INDICATES THAT YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS REGARDLESS OF WHETHER OR NOT YOU CHOOSE TO REGISTER WITH US OR ORDER FROM US. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
Krystyna’s Collections Inc, is a registered Canadian company with GST 770316321 RT0001
Our contact details are as follows:
Krystyna’s Collections, P.O. Box 1416, Sechelt BC V0N 3A0
1.1 You will be able to access most areas of this Website without registering your details with us. Certain areas of this Website are only open to you if you register.
1.2 We may revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should check this Website from time to time to review the current terms and conditions, because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these terms and conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this Website. If you do not wish to accept any new terms and conditions after we have given notice, you should not continue to use this Website.
1.3 Krystyna’s Collections sells wholesale and retail. Policies, prices and product availability varies for both account types.
2. ORDERING FROM US
2.1 You are deemed to place an order with us by ordering via our online checkout process. As part of our checkout process you will be given the opportunity to check your order and to correct any errors. We will send you an order acknowledgement, detailing the products you have ordered.
2.2 Our acceptance of an order takes place when we change the order status to “Now Processing”. We will send you a dispatch confirmation by email. When we dispatch the order the purchase contract will be considered as complete and your payment will be processed immediately, unless we have notified you that we can not process your order or you have cancelled your order.
2.3 We may refuse to accept an order:
- where goods are not available;
- where we cannot obtain authorization for your payment;
- if there has been a pricing or product description error;
- If you do not meet any eligibility criteria set out in our terms and conditions.
2.4 Special Monthly/Weekly offers: Please note that offers or specials shown in our website/showroom can not be combined.
2.5 Wholesale ordering out of stock items and seasonal bookings
- We will bill in full when goods arrive prior to shipping;
- non stock items will take 4-6 weeks;
- once orders are confirmed by us there is no cancellation.
2.6 Special orders available on selected items. With requests contact us by email. Allow 4-6 weeks.
3.1 Our prices do not include taxes. These will be added in the checkout process depending on your location.
3.2 Where we charge separately for packing, carriage and insurance and other relevant charges, the appropriate rates are set out in our specified pricing structure shown elsewhere on this Website.
3.3 Our prices are reviewed periodically. We may make changes to the material on this Website, or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice.
4. CANCELLATION AND RETURNS
4.1 To cancel your order
- Before goods have been dispatched to you, notify us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- When goods have already been dispatched to you, by returning goods to us in accordance with clause 4.2 below.
4.2 Return Conditions of Acceptance
- No Returns after 14 or more days from date of purchase.
- A copy of the invoice must be presented. Return request will only be processed upon receiving a copy of invoice.
- When dealing with shipment errors, such as being shorted or receiving wrong items, the customer is required to contact Krystyna’s Collections within 48 hrs from receipt of goods.
- All claims will be examined. Please be prepared to discuss specific details.
An RMA number must be issued prior to shipping item to Krystyna’s Collections. Please return the RMA item in its original condition and packaging with a copy of the purchase invoice referenced as well as clearly marking your RMA number on the mailing package being returned.
All shipments must be shipped courier or post prepaid.
The following conditions will result in the item being shipped back to the customer at their own expense:
- No RMA number has been issued by Krystyna’s Collections.
- Damage from Shipping as a result of inadequate packaging.
- The merchandise has been destroyed by improper use or returned incomplete.
4.3 Return Condition
- The item must be returned in its original packaging and condition, with all of the original accessories included.
- Opened items are subject to a re-stocking fee, dependent upon the condition of the returned packaging and item.
- Damaged items (i.e. scratched, marked, pulled, missing parts) may not be accepted.
4.4 For Credit
- All returns are for store credit only.
- No cash returns or refunds on credit cards.
- Items returned for credit will be charged a $3.00 processing fee per item.
- Items must be returned within 14 days of purchase.
- Credit amount will be the lesser of purchase price or current price.
4.5 For Repair/replacement
- Krystyna’s Collections will, as its option, replace products which prove to be defective.
- Once the RMA item is received by Krystyna’s Collections and confirmed defective and under warranty, the replacement item will be shipped to you.
- Warranty period begins on the day of the purchase.
- When applicable, the warranty is void if the manufacturer label is removed.
- An RMA item within warranty will be replaced or repaired. If those options are impossible, store credit will be issued.
- Damaged goods will be returned to the customer at their own expense.
I.e.: Malfunction or failure as a result of an accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, mishandling, misapplication, alteration, modification, introduction of sand, dust, humidity and liquids or commercial use of products. Improper or inadequate maintenance will also lead to RMA rejection.
5.1 You are permitted to print and download extracts from this Website for your own use on the following basis:
- no documents or related graphics on this Website are modified in any way;
- no graphics on this Website are used separately from accompanying text;
- any of our copyright and trade mark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies.
5.2 Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by us or our licensors. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, any use of extracts from this Website other than in accordance with clause 5.1 above for any purpose is prohibited. If you breach any of the terms in these terms and conditions, your permission to use this Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from this Website.
5.3 Subject to clause 5.1, no part of this Website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without our prior written permission.
5.4 Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
6. SERVICE ACCESS
6.1 While we endeavor to ensure that this Website is normally available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
6.2 Access to this Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
7. VISITOR MATERIAL AND CONDUCT
7.1 Other than personally identifiable information, any material you transmit or post to this Website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. We will have no obligations with respect to such material. We and our nominees will be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate and otherwise use such material and all data, images, sounds, text and other things embodied therein for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes.
7.2 You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Website any material:
- that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience;
- for which you have not obtained all necessary licenses and/or approvals;
- which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in Canada or any other country in the world;
- which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
7.3 You may not misuse the Website (including, without limitation, by hacking).
7.4 We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of clauses 7.2 or 7.3.
8. LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
8.1 Links to third party websites on this Website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave this Website. We have not reviewed all of these third party websites and do not control and are not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. We therefore do not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
8.2 If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of this Website, and subject to the following conditions:
- you do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the Krystyna’s Collections logo;
- you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around this Website;
- you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any products or services other than our own;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with us nor present any other false information about us;
- you do not otherwise use any Krystyna’s Collections trademarks displayed on this Website without our express written permission;
- you do not link from a website that is not owned by you;
- Your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations;
- We expressly reserve the right to revoke the right granted in this clause 8.2 for breach of these terms and to take any action we deem appropriate.
8.3 You shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage we or any of our group companies may suffer or incur as a result of your breach of clause 8.2.
9.1 To register with Krystyna’s Collections Inc. you must be eighteen years of age or older.
9.2 Each registration is for a single user/company only. We do not permit you to share your user name and password with any other person nor with multiple users on a network.
9.3 Responsibility for the security of any passwords issued rests with you and if you know or suspect that someone else knows your password, you should contact us immediately.
9.4 We may suspend or cancel your registration immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these terms and conditions.
10.1 While we endeavor to ensure that the information on this Website is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on this Website. We may make changes to the material on this Website, or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice. The material on this Website may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such material.
10.2 The material on this Website is provided “as is” without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide you with this Website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which but for these terms and conditions might have effect in relation to this Website.
11.1 We, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), and any of our group of companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with this Website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of this Website, any websites linked to this Website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing this Website or your downloading of any material from this Website or any websites linked to this Website.
11.2 Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for
- death or personal injury caused by negligence;
- misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (iv) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
11.3 If your use of material on this Website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
11.4 You agree to indemnify us fully, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of any breach of the terms and conditions by you, or your use of this Website, or the use by any other person using your registration details.
12. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
12.1 These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Canadian law. Disputes arising in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Canadian courts.
12.2 We do not warrant that materials/items for sale on the Website are appropriate or available for use outside North America. It is prohibited to access the Website from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful. If you access this Website from locations outside Canada, you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with local laws.
13.1 You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions.
13.2 If any provision of these terms and conditions is found by any court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions which shall continue to have full force and effect.